- Master Agreement for Standard RFPs
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Distributed Order Management (DOM)
- LP Exception Reporting
- Master Data Management
- Payment Solutions for Retail
- Point of Service (POS)
- Price Optimization
- Signature Capture and Online/Offline Debit Solutions
- Video Analytics Solutions for Retail
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Workforce Management Software
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Accelerate your RFPs
A Request for Proposal (RFP) is far more than a purchasing activity to get the best price, it’s the catalyst for focusing stakeholders on purpose and requirements.
The Association of Retail Technology Standards (ARTS), managed by the OMG Retail Domain Task Force (RDTF) offers 13 template RFPs to accelerate and focus your process and ultimate success.
Under each of these RFPs were jointly created by Retail buyers and solution sellers, therefore each RFP reflects real world needs and available options.
In addition to the OMG Retail RFPs above, we have developed additional drafts for topics including eCommerce, ERP, Foodservice, HR, and Product Content Management. Stay tuned for additional details or email here.
Because each situation is unique, and each retail sector evolves differently, customization is needed. To bypass much of the complexity, Thematix can apply its expertise to assist you and accelerate your understanding of each RFP and the points of modification through 2 major activities:
1. Business Architecture to better define requirements. Our analysis highlights existing capabilities and what is needed to reach a future state through the purchase of new products/services as defined in the RFP. This will further help expose any gaps which may be needed outside of the core RFP requirements.
2. ARTS models and specifications to expose additional architectural structures and relationships, specifically we have expertise in:
- Operational Data Model™ (ODM™)
- Data Warehouse Model (DWM)
- XML Schemas
- Retail Business Process Models
- The Business Process Model & Notation™ (BPMN™)
- OMG Unified Modeling Language™ (UML®)
- Data residency
By defining requirements using Business Architecture, you can inform and leverage the appropriate ARTS models, and accurately customize the RFP template.
You will benefit from the alignment of multiple constituents and achieve increase time to value.
Vendors will be able to understand and reply faster and more accurately since they are likely to be familiar with the standard RFP templates.
Our Retail at Speed Program will Accelerate your RFPs
Connect with us for more details and discussion on how we can move forward.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 from
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST) / 9 AM - 10 PM (PST)
RETAIL AT SPEED: An Expansive Model for Unified Commerce The retail business has always been tough, but customer expectations and...
Most retail companies today have built their technology infrastructure over a long time with multiple teams only to have ...
Retail at speed. Consumers are more demanding than ever while traditional and new online competitors are moving in o...
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtN4-37Be68&feature=youtu.be Now more than ever, the retail industry must be built for sp...